This application should be completed by all who seek any position that will involve the supervision and/or care of children or youth.
We offer a competitive wage, a family like work environment, and a hands-on owner. We believe in investing in our teachers and are committed to creating a positive work environment with open communication and opportunities for advancement.
We are excited to meet and work with individuals who are ready to collaborate and make our facilities the pillars of their communities.
As a Kiddy Kollege Teacher you will spend your days
· Providing nurturing care and supervision, maintaining a clean and orderly classroom
· Preparing, creating, submitting and implementing lesson plans and interactive activities
· Maintaining great relationship with families and administration through open communication, postings and daily reports
· Assisting with self-help and independence skills through classroom management
· Ensure a positive educational & safe environment
· Assisting with toileting/diapering, dressing, and overall hygiene of children as needed
· Cleaning and organizing of your classroom and facility
· Encouraging and implanting the importance of safety and respect for others
· Have opportunity for growth through our network of child care facilities
· Administrative duties as needed
As a Kiddy Kollege Administrative Staff you will spend your days
· Responding to inquiries made by phone or email regarding child care vacancies and policies (this is a future responsibilities).
· Communicating via email with current and potential families regarding program information, registration, billing, etc.
· Monthly paperwork reconciliations for families and employees
· Assist with orders (supplies and food when needed)
· Making small bank deposits
· Entering new families and employees into child care and payroll software systems
· Checking for accuracy for paperwork for new families and employees
· Entering Calendar Events (Meetings, Training, Vacations, etc)
· Billing adjustments as needed (payments, overages, statements, etc)
· Creating letters and flyers (Newsletters, Marketing, Parent Letters, etc)
· Maintaining social media and website
· Assisting with daily checks as directed by administrator
· Scheduling maintenance and appointments as needed
· Other duties as assigned by administrator may include
· CACFP (Child and Adult Food Program)
· Child Care Software data entry and updates
· Social Media Oversight
· Light Travel
As a Kiddy Kollege Director you will spend your days
· Being accountable for the day to day operation of the child care facility and ensuring all KDHE and center policies are being met
· Creating an environment of positivity, love, and transparency between center staff and families
· Ensuring a positive educational & safe environment
· Helping develop and oversee creative curriculum is implemented
· Recruiting, Hiring, and retaining quality staff
· Assisting to achieve profitability for the facility
As a Kiddy Kollege Cook you will spend your days
· Preparing and Plan meals according to cycled menu according to the Child Care Food Program.
· Creating, improvising and revising menu plans as needed
· Preparing of purchase orders for food needed for all meals and snacks as well as for kitchen and center supply
· Preparing and deliver food for meals at designated lunch time
· Maintaining hygiene standards as defined under the Food Premises Act for both self and kitchen
· Communicating daily with teaching staff concerning attendance, special needs, events, outings and changes in schedule and accommodates whenever possible
· learning and preparing all food program paperwork
· Other duties as assigned by administrator or director